Covid-19 Pandemic Precautions
The 11th Turkey Energy Summit will be organized under high-level hygiene and health precautions due to the continuous Covid 19 pandemic, with the support of Regnum Carya Hotel.
- In order to participate in the Turkey Energy Summit, all delegates, speakers, and staff must have two doses of vaccine in line with the criteria set by the Ministry of Health, and 14 days must have passed since the last dose. If the vaccination criterion is not met, a negative PCR test result obtained no more than 48 hours before the event shall be required.
- It is mandatory to declare the HES Code in the registration area. Those who do not report their HES codes and need to be in isolation shall not be taken into the hall.
- Measurements will be performed with a thermal camera at the entrance, and the persons with a body temperature of 38 degrees and above, and showing signs of the illness shall be directed to the nearest health institution.
- Disinfectant stands will be installed at the entrance of the hall and masks will be distributed in the venue.
- Wearing a face mask over the mouth and nose is mandatory at the entrance and throughout the event.
- All halls and common areas reserved for the Turkish Energy Summit will be disinfected and ventilated before, during, and after the event.
- In the halls where opening and sessions of the summit will be held, seating arrangements will be done in accordance with social distancing rules.
- Access to the area shall not be possible without prior registration.
- An ambulance will be made available in the area for any emergency situation.
Regnum Carya Hotel Covid 19 information click here.